At TDR Brands we provide product-minded developers with fun projects to work on, as well as the flexibility and freedom to continue working on their own goals (be it recording an album, crafting your next app, or raising the newest member of your family)
We choose our clients and projects carefully. Every product we build requires us to tackle new and exciting challenges. We reject the idea that software development has to feel like a grind.
At TDR Brands we provide product-minded developers with fun projects to work on, as well as the flexibility and freedom to continue working on their own goals (be it recording an album, crafting your next app, or raising the newest member of your family).
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Experience in Branding and creating Graphic designs.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in Figma
- Ability to create responsive prototypes in softwares like Figma, InVision, UXPin, Framer, UXBerry e.t.c
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.